Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Unlock Macbook Pro Without Password Or Apple ID. Macbook is a type of laptop made by Apple Inc and released in 2006. Then, this laptop was designed with a slim, simple and elegant design. It is not surprising that this type of laptop is very popular and is sought after by various groups. Starting from students, students, lecturers, teachers, even people who work as graphic designers. Interestingly, there is a MacBook Pro series that is much sought after because of its advantages and advanced features. So, how do you unlock the laptop without a password or Apple ID? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Unlock Macbook Pro Without Password Or Apple ID
The following are the steps to unlock the device without a password or Apple ID, including:
1. Uninstall and Reinstall MacOS
First, you can uninstall and reinstall MacOS if you don’t have an Apple ID or password reset doesn’t work. However, using this method can erase all data from the computer. The following are the steps, including:
- First, you can log in by holding Command + R keys to boot into Recovery mode.
- Second, select Disk Utility once the macOS Utilities screen appears. Then, you can choose primary drive volume and click “Erase” in the top menu.
- Third, you can exit Disk Utility after the volume is deleted. After that, select Reinstall macOS and follow the instructions to reinstall the operating system.
- Fourth, you will be given instructions on setting up a new user account. After that, you can access your MacBook Pro without a previous password.
2. Using Single User Mode
In single user mode, you will be given unrestricted access to the file system to change accounts and settings. Therefore, you should proceed with caution when executing commands. There are several steps that can be implemented, including:
- First, you can restart your Mac and press Command + S. Then, a black screen with white text will appear.
- Second, type the following command: /sbin/mount -uw / Next, run the command: rm /var/db/.AppleSetupCompleted.
- Third, enter the command this after reboot: reboot.
- Fourth, your MacBook Pro will restart to the Setup Assistant screen. Then, you can follow the instructions to set up a new user account and password.
3. Using Target Disk Mode
Using this target disk mode allows users to access MacBook Pro hard drive files from other computers. There are several steps that can be implemented, including:
- First, hold down the T button while turning on the device until you see the large external hard drive icon.
- Second, connect your MacBook Pro to another Mac using a USB-C or Thunderbolt cable. After that, the hard drive will be installed in the second Mac.
- Third, navigate to /Volumes/[DriveName]/var/db/dslocal/nodes/ Default/users.
- Fourth, open the .applesetupdone file for the locked account using a text editor on the second Mac.
- Fifth, change HasFirstUser from true to false. Then, save and close the file.
- Sixth, remove the MacBook Pro hard drive properly and turn off the device. After that, restart the MacBook Pro.
That’s an interesting explanation regarding how to unlock Macbook Pro without password or Apple ID in the article above. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight and be able to apply this knowledge in everyday life.