How to delete Youtube Channel on iPhone – We are all too familiar with the situation where social media becomes too much to handle, your YouTube career stalls, or you don’t receive the desired feedback on your videos. You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re searching for a solution that involves removing your YouTube channel; we’ve provided a step-by-step walkthrough of the process in this tutorial. However, before hitting the “trash” option, give it another shot by reading our guide on how to start a YouTube channel and seeing if there are any tips you were unaware of!
Also Read : How to Use Fatal to The Flesh Website
How to delete Youtube Channel
1. On Dekstop
- Launch YouTube in a web browser and sign in with the desired account deletion.
- Go to Settings by scrolling down on the left side of the site.
- On the Account tab of the options menu, select the “View advanced options” option.
- Select “Delete channel” from the menu. You may receive a request from the system to reenter the password.
- Choose “I wish to permanently remove my content” on the next screen.
- To proceed, choose all the items that you want to permanently remove from the drop-down menu that appears. Then, click the blue “Delete My Content” button.
- You’ll get a second pop-up requesting to confirm that you really do want your stuff removed. It’s possible that an email address entry will also be required.
- Once more, click “Delete My Content.”
2. On Android
- Select “Manage Your Google Account” after opening the YouTube app and tapping on the icon of your profile image in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click or tap “Personalization and Data.”
- Choose “Delete a Service or Your Account” from the “Download, Delete, or Make a Plan for Your Data” option.
- Then select “Delete a Service.” Re-logging in will be required. Before erasing your YouTube channel, the system will then offer you the chance to download your data. To download data, simply touch on the option. Tap the trash can symbol next to YouTube if you’re ready to remove your YouTube channel.
- Re-logging in will be required. Next, click the “I Want to Permanently Delete My Content” option.
- If you accept the offered information, a drop-down choice with a checkmark next to it will appear.
- Press the blue “Delete My Content” button.
3. How to delete Youtube Channel on iPhone
- Select “Manage Your Google Account” by tapping on your profile symbol in the upper-right corner of the YouTube app’s main screen.
- Select the “Data and Personalization” tab at the top.
- Scroll downward.
- Select “Delete Your Account or a Service.”
- The interface will then give you the option to completely deactivate your Google account or only specific services.
- Choose “Delete a Google Service” if you want to remove your YouTube channel. Inputting your password will be required.
- Select the trash can symbol next to YouTube to delete all of your data.