Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Set Apple Watch To Vibrate Only. Apple Watch is a smartwatch designed for users to use to complete various tasks. Starting from making phone calls, sending text messages, and reading emails. Initially, this device was designed to replace cellphones and reduce the time users spend looking at cellphone screens. However, the Apple Watch is becoming more popular due to its various interesting innovations. The reason is, this device can carry out fitness tracking and health monitoring with an internet connection network. Then, there are several new features, starting from water resistance, blood oxygen and electrocardiogram (EKG) readings, body temperature sensors, and emergency SOS. So how do you change the settings of the device to just vibrate? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Interesting Features of Apple Watch
The following are some interesting features contained in this device, including:
- Answer calls and send messages without needing an iPhone. This can be done if it has been connected to your device.
- Automatically unlock your Mac with Apple Watch. This feature will make your activities more practical and save time. This method can be done by adjusting the settings on your Mac. Then, just go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy. Then, click Allow your Apple Watch to unlock your Mac.
- Enjoying music can also be done without using an iPhone. This function can be useful for exercise. This is done by connecting the Apple Watch with iTunes and other music players. That way, you can listen to songs without having to bring your iPhone.
- Its water resistance properties allow users to wear it while swimming. This is because it has the ability to survive in water up to a depth of 50 meters. To use it, make sure you have activated the water lock feature first.
How To Set Apple Watch To Vibrate Only
The following is a guide to setting the device to vibrate only, including:
- First, access the control center on your Apple Watch. Then, swipe up from the bottom of the watch face. This will display a variety of quick settings, including silent and do not disturb options.
- Second, switch the vibration mode. Then, this method can be started from the control center with the bell icon symbol representing Silent Mode. After that, tap the icon to switch between silent mode and vibration-only mode. Once the vibration only mode is activated, a small haptic feedback will confirm the change.
- Third, it can adjust the vibration strength. By default, vibration only mode can use standard vibration strength. However, you can adjust those settings based on your preferences. To adjust the vibration strength, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Then, navigate to My Watch > Sounds & Haptics > Vibration Strength. After that, choose from the available options to find the most suitable one according to your wishes.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to set Apple Watch to vibrate only. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.