Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Change Email Password In iPhone. iPhone is a brand of cellphone designed by Apple Inc. Then, this device used an iOS-based telephone operating system and began to be released in 2007. Apart from that, the iPhone has the advantage of being designed with a multi-touch screen. Then, the device can connect to a cellular network or Wi-Fi, and can make calls, surf the web, take pictures, play music, send, receive emails and text messages. Then, there are various additional features, starting from a larger screen size, video recording capabilities, water resistance, and various accessibility features. Every time this device releases a new series, of course there will be several changes offered. Then, how do you change the email password on the device? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Advantages of iPhone
The following are the advantages of this device that you can know, including:
- The Apple Bionic chipset used by the iPhone has very strong performance and is not inferior to Android. Then, the iPhone also has a super good iOS operating system. Starting from chipset, RAM, hardware, and iOS.
- Support for an operating system that is always updated and you can enjoy new features with better security.
- The number of applications provided by the iOS App Store is less than Android. This is because they are more selective in choosing applications that can be downloaded and installed on the product.
- The photo and video quality is very good because it has sophisticated hardware. Apart from that, the camera is also supported by additional innovative and high resolution features. So, the photos and videos are perfect with sharp quality, the low light is quite good and stable.
Disadvantages of iPhone
The following are the disadvantages of this device, including:
- The high quality of the product makes this cellphone have the most expensive price in the world. Moreover, the specifications of this iPhone are very good with an average selling value of over IDR 20 million.
- iPhone users cannot change the UI appearance like on Android phones. This makes some people very bored with the appearance of the brand.
- The average battery specifications for iPhone brand cellphones are very small compared to Android. Fast Charging capability is also only 23W. Meanwhile, Android phones are equipped with a 67W Fast Charging feature.
- Less Innovative Design and Specifications. This is because the type of USB port used by the iPhone is still USB Lightning.
How To Change Email Password In iPhone
The following are the steps to change the email password on the device, including:
- First, find and press the “Settings” icon on the device.
- Then select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”.
- Next, select the email account whose password you want to update.
- Then select the email account here.
- Then, you can update your email password. You can do this if your email password has changed.
- After that, enter your new password. After that, press “Done”.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to change email password on iPhone. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.