Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Delete SharePoint Site. SharePoint is a web-based document management system platform created by Microsoft Corporation. Then, this platform can be used to run various websites consisting of shared workspaces and documents that can be used together. So, documents can be saved, organized, and accessed in SharePoint online. Furthermore, all members can more easily access or edit the document according to their needs. Apart from that, the platform is applied to help build websites. So, companies or organizations that use it can be more effective, flexible, efficient and can access it from any device. So, how do you delete a SharePoint site easily? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Benefits of SharePoint
The following are some of the benefits of SharePoint, including:
- First, it has multipurpose utility and greater flexibility. So you can use it as the main productivity tool and can increase efficiency.
- Second, documents can be stored via the Microsoft SharePoint system and accessed from anywhere. Then, there’s no need to worry about data security and potential data breaches.
- Third, the software has scalability which can help businesses or organizations. So, companies or organizations can budget costs for productivity tools.
- Fourth, it can help in saving money when the project level position is low and does not require a higher paying package. In addition, you can combine it into a Microsoft 365 subscription. So, there is no need to spend money on other tools or applications to achieve the tasks handled by Microsoft SharePoint.
- Fifth, Microsoft SharePoint can be useful to help overall team and company productivity. Some of these methods can help increase productivity. Starting from being able to be accessed from anywhere, using any device, making it easy to find files and documents when you need them.
Microsoft SharePoint Features
There are several features of Microsoft SharePoint that you can know, including:
- The first is data management which is one of the superior features of Microsoft SharePoint. This is what makes this tool very valuable for organizations or companies. Microsoft SharePoint can be used to track several programs simultaneously with this software.
- Second is project management. This software has many different functions. This can of course be used to help support the organization in task or project management. Thus, the tool functions as a centralized storage base for all files and other results related to a project.
- Third is easy integration. Of course, this can be used by organizations and team members can access stored documents from any location or any computer.
How To Delete SharePoint Site
The following are several ways you can delete a SharePoint site, including:
- First, you can start from the right corner at the top of the SharePoint screen. Then, click the Settings icon and click the Site settings link.
- Second, on the Site Settings page, under the Site Actions heading you can click the Delete the site link.
- Third, a confirmation page will load and there it will be explained what is meant by site deletion. Then, all items in the site (lists, libraries, pages, etc.) will be deleted along with the site.
- Fourth, the final process in the process is to click the Delete button. Then SharePoint will be automatically deleted.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to delete a SharePoint site. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.