Luxembourgguidelines.org. How To Invert Colors On Chromebook. Chromebooks are laptops that use the Chrome OS operating system made by Google. This operating system was designed by Google to make it easier to use, can operate quickly, has a layered security system, and can be used by many users with different accounts (shareable). Apart from that, Chromebook laptops are produced by well-known brands, starting from Asus, Acer. Dell, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, and so on. In Indonesia, Chromebooks began to be released under the Acer brand in 2014.
Then, this design was carried out so that they could run optimally with various Google applications, such as Google Meet, Gmail, Google Drive Google Suite, and others. Apart from that, the advantages include a physical keyboard, web camera, screen, and so on. Then, these devices generally have lower specifications than ordinary laptops. This is because it is intended for light use such as work, study and entertainment. So, how do you invert colors on a Chromebook? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Advantages of Chromebooks
There are several advantages of Chromebooks, including:
1. Chromebooks are specifically designed to operate various Google applications. Starting from Google Meet, Gmail, Google Drive, and others. This is its advantage because it can operate the application smoothly.
2. Chromebooks have the Google Play Store application store which allows users to install various compatible applications for their laptops.
3. Chromebooks have Google’s cloud ecosystem so users can use Google Docs, Sheets, Slides and Drawing to replace various Microsoft Office programs.
4. Chromebook devices have a battery life that can last up to 8 hours on one charge. Of course, this can be used for marathons of Korean dramas, anime or Netflix series.
5. Chromebooks are designed to use Chrome OS which does not require updates like Windows or Mac. Apart from that, it is also not easy to catch viruses. So, it is safe and comfortable when used by users.
Disadvantages of Chromebooks
The disadvantages of Chromebooks that you can know include:
1. An internet connection is one of the most important things when using a Chromebook. This is because using all applications including Chromebook storage requires an internet connection.
2. When using a Chromebook, users cannot install third-party applications. This aims to make the laptop ecosystem safer when used.
3. Chromebook laptops are not suitable for playing games on laptops. This is because it is not equipped with a strong system for playing games comfortably.
How To Invert Colors On Chromebook
The following is how to invert colors on a chromebook, including:
- First, starting on the desktop screen, you can navigate by closing all open windows.
- Second, you can select the options menu in the bottom right corner of the screen, then click the settings gear icon in the menu that appears.
- Third, on the settings screen, you can access the system settings configured on the Chromebook. Then, click Advanced on the left side of the screen.
- Fourth, from the advanced menu on the left, select accessibility > manage accessibility features.
- Fifth, go to the display section of the accessibility window, and click use high contrast mode to invert the screen colors. To turn it off, you can click the button again to move to the previous position.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to invert colors on Chromebook. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.