How Delete Messages from iCloud – iCloud, designed to keep your data on Apple servers, allows you to safely sync and backup your conversations, images, videos, and more with just a moist finger. With just 5GB of free storage, you could occasionally have a large number of SMS in the cloud-based service. It will also gradually take up a large quantity of storage. For security or to clear up capacity on iCloud, you may thus need to delete pointless SMS.
Now, concentrate on this innovative tutorial to learn how to effectively remove texts from iCloud. Additionally, we’ll go over some relevant material that you might find useful.
Also Read : How to Screen Record on iPhone 14 Step by Step
1. Delete Messages from iCloud Storage Without Directly Deleting Them from Your iPhone
You may save text messages in iCloud even after deleting them from your device by going to Settings. (Do you know how to remove texts from your iPhone but not from iCloud?) Additionally, by using the “Undo Disable & Delete” option on your iPhone’s iCloud storage, you may reverse the deletion within 30 days.
- Open up the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- From its home screen, choose your Apple ID.
- Hit “iCloud” > “Manage Storage” with a tap.
- After swiping down, tap “Messages.”
- Select “Disable & Delete” by tapping it.
- Lastly, press “Delete Messages.”
2. Using the Messages App, Permanently Delete Text Messages from iCloud
You may work together with others using the Messages app. All of your devices may access your most recent SMS thanks to iCloud. Additionally, it enables error-free permanent SMS removal from the platform. How can I use the texts app to remove texts from my iCloud storage?
- Start a messaging chat on your iPhone by opening the Messages app.
- To delete a message bubble or attachment, touch and hold it, then press “Delete.”
- Select “Delete Message” to remove every text message in this thread from iCloud. (In doing so, all of your iPhones and iPads will have the SMS deleted from iCloud.)
3. How to Remove Messages on a Mac from iCloud
An iCloud Drive is available to all Macs, iPhones, and iPads. Your Mac has the option to sync messages between devices. Thus, if you’re wondering how to remove messages from iCloud on a Mac, follow these steps:
- On your Mac, launch iMessage.
- Choose the discussion you wish to have before leaving.
- To remove a message, control-click on it and select “remove.”
4. How to Delete Text Messages from iCloud.com
It would be simple for you to delete messages from your iCloud account if you log in with an online browser. Moreover, in the event that you enable iCloud Drive, removing a file from iCloud Drive on the internet automatically deletes it from all of your iOS devices.
- After visiting iCloud.com from a browser, log in.
- Select the “Mail” icon first, then the “Trash folder.”
- Choosing the “Trash” option after selecting the text message you wish to delete will erase it one text at a time.
- To remove multiple messages, choose “Delete” after selecting the things you want to remove.