Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Delete Resume From LinkedIn. LinkedIn is an online platform that is widely used by fresh graduates, students. And job seekers who are preparing for their careers. On this platform there are various job vacancies, internships, freelance, and so on. This can certainly make things easier for someone because they don’t need to go directly to various companies to apply for jobs. To use it, you only need a gadget and an internet connection to be able to apply for jobs all over the world. Then, users can use LinkedIn to find the right job, connect and strengthen professional relationships, and learn skills that can help them achieve career success. So, this article will discuss how to delete a resume from LinkedIn. Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
LinkedIn aims to provide opportunities for everyone to have a career in their respective fields. For this reason, there are various functions offered, including:
- There are various features of searching and getting jobs. This of course makes it easier for users to adapt companies to their fields of interest. and company.
- Can be used to apply for jobs. So, you can save time, costs and energy without having to come in person.
- Can provide great benefits to various companies. This is because it can help companies get the best candidates and save on job vacancy promotion costs.
- The second function is to expand the connections you have. This makes the opportunity to develop a career even wider.
- Building personal branding is very important for career development. Apart from that, it can make it easier to get the job you dream of.
How to Make a Curriculum Vitae on LinkedIn
The following are the steps to create a Curriculum Vitae on this platform, including:
- First, open the LinkedIn platform and click the “Me” button at the top on the right.
- Then, click “View profile” and click the “More” button in the profile section.
- Then, select “Create resume” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click “Create from profile” and do a preview Download the results of the CV that was successfully created. The CV creation process is complete.
How To Delete Resume From LinkedIn
The following is how to delete resumes on this platform, including:
- First, log in to the online platform LinkedIn.com.
- Second, click the “me” icon and select “view profile”.
- Third, click the “pencil” icon in the summary section. Fourth, look for the resume file under the media section.
- Fifth, click on the document.
- Sixth, the words “delete this media” will appear under the file.
- Seventh, click “delete this media” and the resume file will be automatically deleted from your profile.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to delete a resume from LinkedIn. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.