Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Cancel Trello Premium. Trello is a task management application or known as task management. Then, this application is designed to make it easier for users to collaborate with friends or teams. This is because it can shows the work or progress that is being done, who is doing it, and the work process. Interestingly, Trello can display progress more concisely. Apart from that, you can download it using various devices, from Mac, Windows, Android and iOS. Use of this application is free with various limited features. Besides that, to subscribe, there are options ranging from 9.99 US dollars per month to 592 US dollars per month. Then, how do you cancel the premium subscription from this application? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Trello App Functions
The following are some of the functions of this application, including:
- Can know the responsibilities or duties of each team member.
- Can help the process of delegating tasks to each team member.
- Can set and remind deadlines for each task to all team members.
- Can divide projects into small tasks that are easier to achieve or fulfill.
- Can facilitate collaboration in teams virtually.
- Can be a means for sharing work documents.
- Can streamline workflow because it is connected to several applications. Starting from Google Drive, Gmail, Slack, and so on.
Advantages of the Trello Application
The following are some of the advantages of the Trello application, including:
- When someone changes something, the change can be seen by anyone and there is no need to wait.
- Then, it is easier to add and remove people in a project Responsive design and easy to use.
- Good notification system.
- Then, no additional applications or tools are needed to send documents or write information about a project.
Disadvantages of the Trello Application
Some disadvantages of the Trello application include:
- To use it, you must be connected to the internet.
- Cannot change or edit comments.
- The application is paid.
- Then, if there are more and more projects or tasks, it becomes difficult to organize tasks.
How To Cancel Trello Premium
The following are several ways to cancel Trello premium, including:
- The first step to unsubscribe from the Trello application is to log in to your account. For that, you can open https://trello.com/login.
- After successfully logging in and logging into your account, you can access the subscription settings panel. Then, look for Account -> Subscriptions to see the options.
- Then, after accessing the subscription configuration panel, you click the “Unsubscribe” button to complete the process.
- Next, you are asked to confirm the cancellation details. Then, the subscription is canceled and there is no need to worry about future bills.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to cancel Trello Premium. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.