Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Delete Klarna Account. Klarna is a global payment method that gives customers a variety of options when checking out. Then, these payment options can make it easier for customers to buy goods at all price ranges. During the payment process, customers will be redirected to the Klarna website, where they can select their preferred payment option. Then, return to the user’s website to complete the order. Additionally, Klarna presents payment options based on customer searches and transaction amounts. Once payment is received, the order amount (less fees) will be available in the user’s Stripe account. After that, the account will collect the amount of purchases from customers, one of which is future installment payments. Then, how do you delete the account? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Requirements To Use Klarna
The following are several requirements for using this account, including:
- Region: Klarna provides various payment options at checkout for customers. Starting from Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and England.
- Currency: Klarna provides various currencies that users can choose from. Starting from Euros, Swedish Krona, Norwegian Krone, Danish Krone and British Pounds. Then, users can change the currency by selecting Settings → General → Regional Settings → Currency.
Klarna Account Creation Process
To receive Klarna payments, users can add a payment method in the connected account. The following are the steps for creating an account, including:
- First, go to checkout. Then, search at the bottom by clicking on payment methods and select Klarna from the dropdown. After that, click connect Klarna. Next, the user will be directed to the website where the user can enter the new account creation section.
- Second, make sure the payment method is activated via your Stripe account. To check this, users can click the manage account button or open the stripe dashboard.
- Thirdly, go to the display options section. Then, click the button to activate a specific type of payment method at checkout. Users can change the payment title at checkout.
How To Delete Klarna Account
To delete a Klarna account, there is no self-service method available. However, users should contact Klarna customer service and ask them to close the account. Previously, there were several things that had to be done to get them to agree to the request, including:
- The first is to ensure that all orders have been completed in their entirety. Then, users can wait ten days after making the final payment. This is done so that payments can be completed through the Klarna system before submitting a request to delete the account.
- Next, open the Klarna app and delete the payment information. Then, users can do this by selecting from the bottom menu. Then, followed by the payment method. Next, select each one and select delete saved card.
- Finally, contact customer service via the application at the bottom of the my Klarna screen to request that the account be closed and all personal data deleted. After that, users will receive a response within three days.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to delete a Klarna account. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.