Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Make Popcorn Without A Microwafe. Popcorn is a snack made from dried corn kernels that are shelled and heated. Then, the heating process is carried out to make the corn kernels expand and is marked by a small explosion sound. Apart from that, there are various machines used to make popcorn and were created in the 19th century. Apart from that, this snack has been discovered by Americans for thousands of years. The reason is, corn is used as the basis for making various food ingredients, starting from popcorn, corn sugar, corn flour and so on.
Popcorn has a very high fiber content. This is useful for maintaining a feeling of fullness and stabilizing blood sugar. Furthermore, it contains low calories, rich in antioxidants and low in cholesterol. So, it is good to consume for someone who is on a diet program. Moreover, if you want to process popcorn, it is recommended not to add butter, cooking oil and sugar because it is healthier and will not damage your diet program. So, how do you make popcorn using a microwave? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Make Popcorn Without A Microwafe
The following is how to make it popcorn using the microwave, including:
- First, melt the coconut oil in a large glass bowl. This aims to warm the bowl before starting the popcorn making process. Then, you can use the type of oil as desired. However, you must pay attention to the temperature level resistance that can last a long time.
- Second, add popcorn to the bowl and cover with plastic. For this, you should not pull the plastic too hard. However, you should make sure to seal the edges of the bowl to help trap the steam. The important point is that the plastic used must be of high quality for maximum results.
- Third, put the popcorn ingredients in the microwave. This manufacturing process is carried out over time five to six minutes over high heat. Then, wait until you hear the popping sound. Then, add popcorn seasoning with various flavors as desired.
Tips For Making Popcorn
The following are several tips that can be applied in making popcorn, including:
- First, add cayenne pepper, garlic powder and spicy garlic for spicy taste.
- Second, the combination of black pepper, Parmesan, and olive oil can help the seasoning of the cheese and pepper stick together. This can make the mixture of ingredients more addictive. Apart from that, use aromatic olive oil to cook popcorn which can be used as a topping.
- Third, combine rosemary and lemon pepper to get a different taste.
- Fourth, add the butter and garlic by putting them in a cinema style bowl.
- Fifth, combine the clasioco tajin seasoning with chili, lime and sea salt which makes the popcorn taste delicious. After that, you can taste it easily.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed about how to make popcorn without a microwave. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.