Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Make Mushroom Tea. Mushroom tea is a drink made by soaking mushrooms in hot water. Then, the types of mushrooms chosen in making them are very diverse. However, many people say that the tea is made with psilocybin mushrooms or what are called “magic mushrooms”. The reason is, this tea is known for its psychedelic effects due to the presence of psilocybin, a natural psychoactive compound. The reason many people make this tea is because of its unique taste, various health benefits and they feel the psychedelic effects of psilocybin mushrooms more deliciously. Additionally, making medicinal mushroom teas (reishi, lion’s mane, chaga) can provide several health benefits. Starting from improving the immune system, reducing inflammation, and improving cognitive function. So, how do you make Mushroom Tea easily? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Make Mushroom Tea
The following are several ways you can make this tea easily, including:
# Step 1
- First is to clean and prepare the mushrooms. Before drinking this tea, you must clean and prepare the mushrooms first. This is done by gently cleaning the mushroom dirt. The important point is, if you use psilocybin mushrooms, it is recommended to grind them into a fine powder. The goal is to make it easier to extract psilocybin into water.
- Second is to boil water using a pan. The amount of water used depends on how many portions of tea you make. However, the general rule is to use one cup of water per serving of tea. Then, once the water is boiling, you can reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Third is adding mushrooms to hot water. If you use powdered mushrooms, you can simply stir them into boiling water. It’s different if you use whole mushrooms, you can use a tea maker or cheesecloth to hold the mushrooms and make the filtering process easier.
# Step 2
- Fourth, after making the tea, you can brew the tea. This is usually done in about ten to fifteen minutes. However, you can adjust the timing based on your personal preferences. The longer you steep the tea, the stronger the taste and effects will be.
- Fifth, after the tea is brewed, you have to filter out the mushroom pieces. This can be done by pouring the tea through a strainer or cheesecloth into a teapot or directly into a tea cup that has been prepared previously. Then, the tea making process is complete and ready to be served. Next, you can enjoy it as is, or add honey, lemon, or other flavors and adjust to taste.
The important point in making and consuming this tea is to ensure that the mushrooms are obtained from suppliers with a good reputation to ensure they are safe for consumption. If using psilocybin mushrooms, you should be aware of the potential effects and risks associated with their use.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed about how to make mushroom tea. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.