Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Clean Hot Tub Filters. Having a hot tub is something that everyone dreams of. The reason is, you can relax and reflect on yourself after a day of tiring activities. When used, the water in the tank must be free from impurities and requires a reliable water filter. This is an important part of every bath to trap contaminants in the water to make it clean and fresh.
It is important to remember that oils, soaps, lotions, skin and hair creams should be avoided. This is done to maintain clarity and keep the filter functioning properly for a long time. If the filter is dirty, clogged and unable to catch contaminants, then you have to clean it every time you change the water and replace it every year. Then, the filter cartridge must be cleaned every two weeks. So, how do you clean the bathtub filter? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Clean Hot Tub Filters
The following is how to clean the bathtub filter, including:
# Step 1
- First is to prepare the hot tub filter cleaning solution and be able to install the filter after successfully removing it from the spa. Then, use a large bucket to soak the filter. Then, fill it with water and hot tub filter cleaner. For good results, you can use a ratio of water to the jacuzzi filter cleaner you are using.
- Second, check the manual to clean the spa filter and require refreshing. This is done to find out the location of the filter along with instructions for removing it safely.
- Third is to turn off the hot tub. The important point, you should not run the hot tub without the use of a filter. This is because it can cause the pump impeller to become clogged and water quality problems.
- Fourth, you can remove the filter and check for problems. If the filter changes color and appears to be damaged, you can throw it away and replace it with a new filter.
# Step 2
- Fifth, rinse and remove any visible buildup. You can do this before soaking the filter. Then, when rinsing and checking it, you must be careful between the folds. Make sure there is dirt that can be removed by hand, starting from hair, small sticks, leaves and so on.
- Sixth, you can soak the filter with a hot tub filter cleaning solution. For best results, you can let the filter soak for twenty-four hours or overnight. However, if you clean the bathtub filter with bleach, the filter will only soak for a few hours.
- Finally, rinse the filter by spraying water using sufficient pressure to clean any remaining residue from the filter. Then, replace the filter and leave it to dry if it is clean.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to clean a hot tub filter. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.