Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Check If Your iPhone Is Hacked In Settings. iPhone is a smartphone developed by the Apple company. The company was founded in 1979 by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Then, Apple is one of the large companies that produces cellphones with stylish designs. However, with the increasingly rapid development of technology, many people are using it for negative purposes. One of them is hacking someone else’s iPhone smartphone. This of course makes many people wary of using it. So, how do you check this condition on your iPhone via settings? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Signs That Your iPhone Has Been Hacked
Then, the following are signs that your iPhone has been hacked, including:
- First, you see a lot of pop ups and ads. Most likely, hackers have installed malicious software on your iPhone and caused many of those annoying ads to appear.
- Second, an unknown application is being installed. This can be done by hackers easily to install malicious applications on your iPhone without your knowledge or consent.
- Third, your iPhone runs slowly and drains easily. This is because there is malware or unknown processes running in the background and causing the battery to drain quickly. So, it can make applications and web pages more difficult to load.
- Fourth, you can receive text messages or calls from random numbers from iPhone. Then, it may have been hacked if it received a strange text message or phone call from an unknown source.
- Fifth, data usage suddenly increases. Then, you can experience this if your telephone bill or data usage increases. The reason is that there is a virus or an unknown application using your data.
How To Check If Your iPhone Is Hacked In Settings
In general, the iPhone is considered safe. However, it turns out that it is still vulnerable to hacking, and other types of security threats. Then, in an effort to improve security features on iOS, you still have to be aware of potential risks. Starting from phishing, malware and other cyber attacks. To ensure that your iPhone has not been hacked, you can log in to your Apple ID which can be checked using settings, including:
- First, open the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, or System Settings (or System Preferences) on your Mac.
- Second, you will see your name. Tap your name and verify the email address associated with your Apple ID.
- Third, on each of your devices, check the settings for the services you sign in to with your Apple ID (including FaceTime, Messages, iTunes Store and App Store, Internet Accounts, Mail, and Calendar).
- Fifth, check out iCloud for Windows, HomePod (using the Home app on iPhone or iPad), and Apple TV (for iCloud Photos or Home Sharing).
That’s the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed about how to check if your iPhone is hacked in settings. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.