Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Authorize Macbook For Apple TV. Apple TV is a product designed by Apple for users by providing various entertainment content, ranging from films, music and other interesting shows via television. Then, Apple TV is available in several models with different specifications and features. Starting from a faster processor, support for 4K HDR video resolution, and large storage for storing applications or content.
To use Apple TV, users must connect the device to the television using an HDMI cable. Furthermore, users can activate the Wi-Fi network to access digital content. Apart from that, you can also use a special remote or remote application on an iOS device. So, users can display content from their MacBook to their television screen using Apple TV. However, users must authorize the device before connecting to Apple TV. Then, how? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Apple TV Functions
The following are the functions of Apple TV that you can find out, including:
- Apple TV allows users to access various video streaming services. Starting from Netflix, Disney+, and so on. This allows users to watch movies, TV shows and other video content through the applications available on Apple TV.
- Apple TV can be used to access music streaming services, starting from Apple Music, Spotify, and so on. This of course allows users to listen to their favorite music connected to Apple TV.
- Apple TV has access to the App Store which allows users to download and install various applications and games on the device.
- Apple TV is equipped with a voice control feature using the virtual assistant Siri.
- Users can use Apple TV to display iOS or Mac devices on the TV screen via the AirPlay feature.
How To Authorize Macbook For Apple TV
The following are steps that can be applied to authorize the device before connecting to Apple TV, including:
- First, prepare the Apple TV and MacBook devices you want to connect. Then, make sure both are connected to the same Wi-Fi network to make the authorization process easier.
- Second, you can open the Apple TV settings. On the main page, you can select the “Settings” icon that looks like a gear.
- Third, after successfully entering the Settings menu, you can search for and select the “AirPlay” or “AirPlay and Notifications” option.
- Fourth, activate the AirPlay option by sliding the switch to the “On” or “On” position.
- Fifth, you will see a list of devices that are allowed to connect to the Apple TV at the bottom of the AirPlay options. Then, you can select the “Allow Access” or “Add Device” option to add the MacBook to the list.
- Sixth, your MacBook device will display a verification code on the Apple TV you are using. Then, make sure that the code displayed on the MacBook matches what appears on your TV screen.
- Seventh, your MaceBook will be authorized to connect to Apple TV after verifying the code. Then, You can display various content from your MacBook to your TV screen using the AirPlay feature.
That is the interesting explanation about how to authorize a MacBook for Apple TV which is conveyed in the article above. Hopefully, after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight and be able to apply this knowledge in your daily life.