Luxembourgguidelines.org – Origami Tutorials For Beginner. Oragami is a folding work of art that can be used to make various shapes, ranging from ships, birds, flowers, wallets and so on. Interestingly, origami became known when I was in PAUD or Kindergarten. This is because there are many benefits that can be obtained when playing origami, especially for children. So, in this article we will discuss how to make stars from folded origami paper. So, what is an origami tutorial for beginners? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Benefits of Playing Origami
Playing origami makes everyone happy, including children. The following are some of the benefits that can be obtained from this game, including:
- Maybe people already know clearly about geometry. The reason is, this material is introduced a lot in various lessons, especially Mathematics. Through this paper folding game using origami, children will learn more about the basics of geometry. Starting from length, width, height and diagonal.
- Making origami with a star shape can also be used as training for children’s thinking skills. This starts with following, understanding and thinking systematically. Then, children will get used to taking the steps slowly to form folded origami paper into a star shape.
- This third benefit is that children can learn the concept of dividing origami paper into two, three, four and so on. To make it a rectangular shape, it can be folded in half. Then, fold it again into four small squares in origami paper.
- Furthermore, making folding works of art using origami can also hone skills in Problem Solving. This is because in the manufacturing process there are several problems or complications for beginners who are just trying it. Interestingly, this game can make children not afraid of failure.
- Lastly, this origami game can help children learn to be more precise in making various shapes from origami paper. For this reason, by making stars from paper you can increase your focus and concentration in understanding something. This is done so that the results of the work created are perfect and require focus to study all aspects of the field.
Tutorials On Making Stars From Origami Paper For Beginner
The following are the steps in making stars from origami, including:
- First, prepare the tools and materials first. Starting from scissors, rulers, pens, pencils and origami paper.
- Second, cut origami paper with dimensions of 1cm and 11 cm wide.
- Third, fold the paper into a knot. Then pull slowly until it forms a pentagon. Then, fold the remaining paper inward.
- Fourth, fold the long part of the paper again by circling the pentagon shape. Then, tuck in the remaining paper from before by locking it in the shape of the paper.
- Fifth, provide air on the sides using your nails. If it succeeds in forming a small star then the origami work of art is complete.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed about origami tutorials for beginners. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.