Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Write Text On iReal Pro. iReal Pro is a learning tool used by musicians to practice and master musical skills. Starting from creating, editing, printing, sharing and collecting chord charts for your favorite songs. Then, This application is very easy to use, the interface is user friendly and simple. In addition, users can add chords to practice songs, learn various musical instruments with this application, practice alone or with other people and choose the musical instrument that suits their wishes. Some of the music consists of piano, guitar, bass and drums. Then, how do you write text in this application? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
iReal Pro Features
The following are the features offered in this application, including:
- Song Creation: This feature can be used to create new songs easily. Starting from entering the title, author’s name, genre, and adding song parts (intro, verse, chorus, and bridge).
- Song Text: User can write song text in each part. Apart from that, you can also format text easily, starting from using capital letters in song titles, author names, and formatting text for song parts.
- Chords: This feature is used to add chords to songs, select chords from the database and write your own.
- Song Layout: Users can create song layouts according to their needs. Starting from arranging song parts, changing the order, adding and deleting parts as desired.
How To Write Text On iReal Pro
The following are ways you can write text in this application, including:
- First, you can open the iReal Pro application on the device you are using. After that, you can see various options on the main page. Starting from New Songs, My Songs, Practice, and Arrangements.
- Second, select the New Song option to create a new song text. This is done to open and enter information about the song you wrote. Starting from the title, author, genre, and so on.
- Third, you will be asked to enter the song title and name of the artist or writer. This is done to help identify songs when saving and accessing them at another time.
- Fourth, you can add parts of the song. Starting from the intro, verse, chorus, bridge, and so on. Then, you can write text that fits the passage.
- Fifth, you can use uppercase letters for song titles and artist names. Then, use regular text format for the parts of the song consisting of verses and choruses. Apart from that, you can also add blank lines or lines that can visually separate parts of the song.
- Sixth, you can save songs written in “My Songs”. This is done to access it again at another time. Apart from that, the application also provides a feature to share songs with other musicians and print them to use as a reference in practicing.
- Seventh, you can add chords, create song layouts, and listen to songs with the backing tracks provided.
That’s an interesting explanation about how to write text in iReal pro which can be conveyed in the article above. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well and use it as an additional reference.