How to Change Default Browser Xiaomi – Because the most popular tablet and smartphone operating system is the foundation for Xiaomi’s MIUI phones, the company’s devices are highly well-liked. Additionally, they include a ton of amazing features that improve upon the standard Android experience. It should come as no surprise that the MIUI user interface lets you access the internet with several browsers.
Here are the suitable browsers for your MIUI phone and instructions on how to change it to your preferred one if you’re not content with the one that comes pre-installed.
Also Read : How To Render In Premier Pro
How to Change Default Browser Xiaomi
Depending on whatever version of MIUI your phone is running, there are many ways to modify the default browser. This is because there are multiple MIUI versions.
1. Versions MIUI 8 and Previous
Which MIUI version do you have—MIUI 8 or earlier? To make Chrome your default browser, adhere to the instructions below.
- Click on Settings, then choose Installed applications.
- Navigate to the lower part of the screen. There is a gear symbol with the caption “Default” there.
- After tapping to open it, select Browsers.
- To make Google Chrome your default browser, select it.
Let’s say you wish to avoid using Chrome. Then, you have the option to set Firefox or any other accessible browser as your default.
2. MIUI 9
To modify their default browser, MIUI 9 users should adhere to the guidelines provided below.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your mobile device.
- Select Manage Apps from the Apps menu on the subsequent screen.
- Locate and press the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
- After choosing Default Apps, select Browser.
- Select Chrome as your default browser.
3. MIUI Version 10 and Upward
These instructions will let you establish Chrome as your default browser if you run MIUI 10. The MIUI 9 and these methods are really similar.
- Get your phone’s Security app open.
- Go to Manage applications and choose it.
- To view further options, hit the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Default Applications.
- To make Chrome the default, pick it from the Browsers menu by choosing it.
- You may see different browsers that are accessible underneath Chrome. For example, the native MIUI browser, Mi Browser. The MIUI interface is compatible with the browsers Opera and Safari as well.
4. MIUI 12
China is presently testing the most recent version of MIUI 12, 12. It’s been reported that the Mi Browser will receive a number of helpful changes with this release, but you may still make another one your default.