Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Transfer Tickets On Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster is a well-known online ticket purchasing platform. The platform offers a variety of convenient ticket transfer features and allows users to transfer tickets to others. If someone transfers a ticket to you at Ticketmaster, there is a guide that can be used as a reference in the process of receiving the ticket. Whether attending a concert, sporting event, or theater performance. Then, receiving transferred tickets on Ticketmaster becomes a simple and efficient process. So, what are the steps for transferring tickets on the platform? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Ticket Transfer Rules
Before knowing the steps for transferring tickets, there are rules that can serve as a guide, including:
- Ticket Transfer can be used to send tickets to friends and family online. Then, Ticket can be used to send some or all tickets from a Ticketmaster account to someone else safely. So, everyone can enter the event with their own ticket.
- Ticket transfer at Ticketmaster can provide a feature for ticket holders to transfer tickets they purchased to other people. This feature is useful when the original ticket owner cannot attend the event, but wants people to use their tickets.
- The process of receiving transferred tickets is done by logging into your Ticketmaster account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one first. Visit the Ticketmaster website or open the Ticketmaster app. Then, click the “Login” or “Create Account” option.
How To Transfer Tickets On Ticketmaster
The following are the steps that can be taken to transfer via the Ticketmaster application or platform, including:
1. Ticketmaster App
- Open the Ticketmaster app and log in to your account.
- Tap My Events and select an event to view booked tickets.
- Tap Transfer. If the Transfer button is greyed out, the ticket is not eligible for transfer.
- Then, select the ticket you want to transfer and tap Transfer To.
- Enter recipient information, including cell phone number or email address and can add notes. If a cellphone number is entered, a link to claim the ticket will appear with a pre-written text message. Then, press send to get to the recipient. If an email address is entered, a link to claim the ticket will be sent to the recipient via email.
- Tap Transfer Ticket.
2. Ticketmaster.com platform
- Log in to My Account.
- Then, hover over My Account in the top right, then My Tickets.
- Select your event.
- Then, click Transfer Ticket. If the Transfer button is greyed out, your ticket is not eligible for transfer. For account security, you may need to confirm your account by entering a four-digit code sent to you via email or SMS.
- Select the tickets you want to transfer and click Continue.
- Then, enter your recipient’s information, including their email address you can even add a note too.
- Click Submit.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to transfer tickets on Ticketmaster. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.