How to Restore Deleted Apps on Android – Don’t panic if you run into difficulties trying to retrieve a deleted app from your Android device. Compared to recovering images or other data, restoring apps is more simpler.
There are a lot of reasons why you could want app data recovery. Users remove applications all the time only to realize later that they need them again but can’t remember what they called them. Additionally, users or other individuals with access to the phone may inadvertently erase apps. It’s possible that you also required to wipe your device’s factory settings, which removes all loaded apps.
This post describes how to see recently removed Google Play apps and maybe get the data they contained back.
Also Read : How To Block Adult Content On Android
How to Restore Deleted Apps on Android
1. Examine and Retrieve Removed/Uninstalled Apps from the Google Play Store
How can I view my erased applications in the Play Store? You may use Google Play to back up applications on your tablet or smartphone. On Android smartphones, it comes pre-installed, so there’s no need to download it.
- In your phone’s app list, find Google Play. You may accomplish that by using the search bar on your device.
- Note: Download an apk file from a third-party source if you are unable to find Google Play on your phone.
- To find deleted apps, go for the “My apps and games” tab.
- The “All” option displays a list of all installed and removed programs on the phone.
- If you already have the program installed, the words “Installed” or “Updates” will show up next.
- The “Library” tab contains deleted applications. The order of the list will determine which applications are the newest at the top and the oldest at the bottom.
- Note:: If you are unable to locate the deleted app, make sure you are using the right Google account. Verify whether you have any more Google accounts, then sign in one again.
- Search the list for the items you want. Choose “Install” and install each deleted app one at a time to restore it.
2. See and Retrieve Uninstalled/Deleted Apps from the Samsung Galaxy Store
On Android, how can I get my deleted Samsung applications back? If you own an Android smartphone or tablet from Samsung and have misplaced your applications, you may utilize the Galaxy Store to get them back. The following is what you can do:
- Open the Galaxy Store and choose Menu from the bottom right corner.
- Select the option “Find My Apps.” To easily locate the programs you’ve uninstalled, you may also uncheck the Show installed apps option.
- Next, choose the desired software by scrolling down. Choose Install if you wish to get it back.