Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Block Adult Content On Android. Adult content is content in the form of videos and images with elements that are inappropriate for viewing by everyone, including minors. Starting from violence, sexual scenes, harsh language, and so on which are not suitable for consumption by children and teenagers. With the development of technology, everyone is free to access various content, including videos, films, images and advertisements, which are available on various devices. However, lots of adult content inserted in the middle of videos or films always appears. Therefore, users must blocks such adult content to maintain privacy and security when using an Android device. So, how do you block adult content on the device? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Block Adult Content On Android
The following are the steps to block adult content on the device, including:
1. Using The Browser Page
First, you can use the settings on the browser page on your Android device. This is because it is equipped with privacy security from dangerous adult content. However, you must activate it first before using it. The steps include:
- Open the Google browser page on your device. Then, select the “settings” menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, click on the ‘Search Settings’ option.
- Then, in the row of menus that appear, select ‘SafeSearch Filter’.
- Double click on the ‘Filter Vulgar Results’ option until a padlock appears on the right side.
- Once locked properly, click “save”. Then, the adult content blocking settings have been set and are active on the user’s cellphone.
2. Using Google Settings
Second, you can use the google settings that are present on every Android phone. Of course, this can be accessed directly easily and without any hassle. The steps that users can take to activate blocking via the Google application are as follows:
- Open the Google application on the device you are using. Then, select the ‘Settings’ or ‘Settings’ menu.
- Then, click on the ‘General’ option. After various menus appear, you can scroll down until you find the ‘SafeSearch’ option.
- Next, double click until the blue button on the right lights up. Then, the blocking on Google applications related to adult content was active.
3. Use The BlockerX App
This application offers a content blocking feature that users can use to block various adult content. Then, this application is very light, and doesn’t require a lot of storage space. Once installed on your cellphone, you can immediately activate it. Then, the application will carry out its main feature, namely blocking suspicious websites, words, and all kinds of adult content.
4. Use AppBlock
The blocking carried out by this application is by blocking adult content ranging from suspicious sites to applications. This of course means that users can easily block incoming notifications in notifications.
That’s an interesting explanation about how to block adult content on Android in the article above. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight and be able to apply this knowledge in your daily life.