Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Install Revanced. The Revanced application is designed for YouTube users to be able to enjoy lots of videos, including free downloads without a subscription. Then, users can choose various modes according to their preferences. In fact, there is a dark mode which can help save energy and prevent eye fatigue. Then, users can also download videos from YouTube and customize them (reduce and increase video speed). In terms of appearance, this application is similar to YouTube Premium. In fact, the YouTube logo is made to look like YouTube Premium when in use.
This is proven by the appearance and user interface being similar to YouTube Premium. However, not 100% of YouTube Premium features can be enjoyed on Revanced. When watching videos, the advertisements and sponsors disappear, meanwhile when using the same account on regular YouTube without ReVanced, the advertisements are still there. To be able to log into a YouTube account on ReVanced, users must install MicroG first. This must be done so that the application does not crash when in use. Then, how do you install the application? Come on, see the explanation in the article above.
Advantages of Revanced
The following are the advantages of this application, including:
- There is a SponsorBlock and a video segment skip button.
- The UI is similar to YouTube Premium and user friendly.
- Users can see the number of dislikes on the video.
- You can log in with your Google account and add comments or likes.
- Customization options are diverse.
- There is a background playback option like YouTube Premium.
- AMOLED dark mode display is available which saves battery power.
Disadvantages of Revanced
The following are some of the shortcomings of this application, including:
- The installation process is quite confusing, especially for beginners.
- There are no listening controls like YouTube Premium.
- The application cannot run without MicroG.
How To Install Revanced
Revanced is an application developed by an independent developer and can be modified by official YouTube. Then, there are various additional features that are not available in the official app, including playing background videos, blocking ads, deleting viewing history, and more. The following are several ways to install the application, including:
- Go to “Unknown Sources” in Settings. After that, go to Security and enable the Security option.
- Go to your Android device’s download manager and click Revanced. Now you can download it.
- Two options can be found on the cellphone screen. There are two ways to install the operating system and all you have to do is quickly boot it on your Android device.
- You will see a pop-up window with options on your phone screen. You have to wait a bit for it to appear.
- After all the downloads and installation processes are complete, you can click the “Open” option and open the screen on the mobile device you are using.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to install Revanced. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.