How to Find SSID on iPhone – Are you having trouble locating the SSID on your iPhone? SSID: What does it mean? I’ll address all of these issues and more in this post to help you quickly and simply locate your network’s SSID. This is a crucial piece of information that you will need to share with friends and family when sharing your Wi-Fi connection! Continue reading to find out how to locate the SSID on your iPhone!
What is an SSID?
“Service Set IDentifier” is what SSID is. I’m sure you’ve heard this word before and are curious to know what it implies. It does sound very complex and technical after all. But in technical terms, SSID is just your Wi-Fi network’s name. Your wireless router’s SSID may be found on a label on the back of the device if you are using its default settings. The SSID for your Wi-Fi network would simply be “Smith Home” if you choose to call it something else.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our free Tip of the Day email to learn more about your tech. Let’s now examine how to locate the SSID on your iPhone.
How to Find SSID of Wi-Fi on Phone
It only takes a few seconds to locate the SSID on your iPhone. There’s no need to download a specific program or fiddle with complex settings. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the Settings application.
- The SSID will appear next to Wi-Fi if you are linked to your home network. To reconnect or view the name, choose Wi-Fi.
- The Wi-Fi toggle will display your presently connected Wi-Fi. On the left is the SSID.
- On this page, you may also view the SSIDs of stored networks and neighboring networks.
- That is the only thing involved. You now understand the meaning of SSID and where to find it on an iPhone. Next, learn what to do if your iPhone’s Wi-Fi isn’t functioning.
Also Read :
- How To Enable DRM In Android
- How To Change Download Location Android
- Step by Step Make Up fo Beginner Tutorial
- How to Change IMEI iPhone for Beginner Step by Step !