Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Check WiFi GHZ On Android. With the increasing development of technology, the internet has become very important in everyday life. Therefore, the presence of WiFi allows users to more easily access the internet without cables and modems. Then, a factor that can influence the quality of the internet connection is the WiFi frequency. Interestingly, users can check the WiFi frequency connected to a wireless network via an Android cellphone. This aims to find out how fast the internet connection is from each existing WiFi network. That way, users can more easily choose which WiFi to use. Then, how do you check the WiFi frequency via this device? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Check WiFi GHZ On Android
Checking the WiFi frequency on an Android device is the most important step in optimizing your internet connection. By knowing the frequency you can use it to maximize the speed, range and quality of your WiFi connection. The following are several methods that can be applied to check the WiFi frequency using this device, including:
1. Via Android Device Settings
The first way that can be used to find out the strength of the WiFi frequency is to use the settings menu. The steps that can be taken include:
- The first step is to open the settings on your Android device. Then, the settings icon is usually in the shape of a cog and can be found on the main page of the device being used.
- After entering the Settings menu, you can search for and select the “Wi-Fi” option. This aims to open a list of available WiFi networks around you.
- Then, in the list of available WiFi, you can search for connected networks or want to check their frequency. Then, you can click on the wifi network name to see the details.
- After tapping on the network that is currently connected, you will see a pop-up window or new page containing the details of that wifi network. Then, you will find information about the frequency used by the WiFi network.
2. Using Applications (5GHz Wifi Tester)
Apart from using settings, you can see the WiFi frequency by using an application called 5GHz Wifi Tester. To use it, please download it first on the device you want to use. If you have successfully downloaded and installed the application, you can follow the steps below.
- First, you can install the application above on the Android device you are using.
- After that, open the 5GHz WiFi Tester application. Then, you can click on the Check text on the main page.
- Then, wait a while to get the results. If the results display displays red, it means the frequency is 2.4 GHz. Meanwhile, the results displaying green means that the WiFi is on the 5GHz frequency.
That’s an interesting explanation about how to check WiFi GHZ on Android which can be conveyed in the article above. Hopefully, after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight and be able to apply this knowledge in your daily life.