How to Find My Airpods on Android – One of the worst things imaginable would be losing your AirPods. To make matters worse, you could have to shell out several hundred dollars for a new pair. If you’re fortunate, though, you might be able to locate your misplaced AirPods. And, surprise!, an iPhone isn’t strictly necessary for it. On Android, you can even locate misplaced AirPods.
Even though it’s more simpler to locate misplaced AirPods on an iPhone, there are a few methods you may try utilizing an Android cellphone to try and locate it. Here’s how to locate your misplaced AirPods on an Android phone if you don’t own an iPhone.
Also Read : How To Change Download Location Android
How to Find My Airpods on Android
1. Update your Android Bluetooth Menu to Find Lost Airpods
If you misplaced your AirPods indoors or in a constrained space, this technique can assist. We will attempt to connect to the AirPods using the Bluetooth option in the Android Settings app. In this manner, you may focus on a certain area and search there for your misplaced AirPods. This is what you need to accomplish.
- Take a look at the Settings app on your phone.
- Navigate to the Devices Connected section.
- Your AirPods are now visible to you under Saved devices. Give it a tap.
- Now your Android phone will try to establish a connection with your AirPods.
Now, move your phone around the region where you misplaced your AirPods. Your Android phone will establish a connection with the AirPods as soon as it is within Bluetooth range. After that, you may look around for the AirPods. The AirPods should ideally be located 25–30 feet from the location where they linked to your phone.
2. Use a Bluetooth Radar App on Android to Tracket Lost Airpods
If the aforementioned method wasn’t successful for you, you may use an Android phone and an app like Wunderfind to locate AirPods. This is your best option if you’re wondering how to locate your AirPods without using the Find My app. This is how you apply it.
- Get the Wunderfind app by going to the Google Play Store.
- Launch the application. Permit the app to access your location while you’re using it.
- A list of compatible Bluetooth devices will now appear. Choose the AirPods you own from the list.
The app will now begin searching for the Bluetooth signal of your AirPods. You will see a percentage on your screen based on how far it is. Your AirPods are farther away if the number is less. As you continue to move in the direction of the AirPods, the quantity will rise. In order to determine where the percentage number is rising, travel in all directions. The app will show almost 100% when you are almost to the AirPods.
The app recommends closing the case and placing the other AirPods inside if you’re only hunting for one. After a little while, wait and start looking for the misplaced AirPod again.