Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Use Siri On iPhone 14. iPhone 14 is a cellphone designed and developed by Apple. Then, this device became the sixteenth generation iPhone and replaced the iPhone 13 which was released previously. Then, the iPhone was announced at the Apple Event at the Apple Park event in Cupertino, California on September 7 2022. In this series, the iPhone released four models, starting from the “regular” iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Furthermore, the iPhone 14 certainly brings changes and improvements to several specifications. So, how do you use the iPhone 14? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
iPhone 14 Specifications
- Screen : Super Retina XDR OLED 6.1 inches
- Chipsets : Apple A15 Bionic
- RAM : 6GB
- Internal Memory : 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Camera : 12 MP (wide)12 MP (ultrawide)
- Battery : Li-Ion 3729 mAh
How To Use Siri On iPhone 14
The following are several ways to use the iPhone 14 series, including:
1. iPhone Button
- On the left side there are 3 buttons, namely (+) / (-) / and switch. The (+) and (-) buttons adjust the speaker volume, while the switch turns the volume on and off.
- On the top side of the iPhone there is a power button.
- On the right side there is a sleep/wake button to turn the screen off and on.
- Home button on the front side below.
- For screenshots/screen captures. Press the Sleep/Wake button and Home button simultaneously.
- Pressing the volume button while the camera is active will change the button to the Shutter button for taking photos.
2. How To Identify Songs
- Open “Settings”.
- Select “Control Center”.
- Click “More” and press the blue “+” button to add the music recognition feature (Music Recognition).
- Users can access this feature at any time, just by scrolling down the screen to bring up the Control Center and activating the music detector.
How to Screenshot iPhone 14 with AssistiveTouch
Several screenshot methods that can be done on the iPhone 14 with assistive touch include:
- The first step is to activate the Assistive Touch feature.
- Then, go to the iPhone settings search menu and open Accessibility > Touch > Assistive touch.
- Then, select and activate the Assistive Touch section.
- If this feature is active, a large white dot will appear on the screen. Then, you can move the point as desired.
- To take a screenshot, tap the white dot until the Device > More > Screenshot menu appears. After that, click screenshot to start taking the screen display.
Advantages of iPhone 14
The following are some of the advantages of the iPhone 14, including:
- Distinctive body design and quality.
- Then, screen with 1200 Nit brightness.
- The camera configuration is very good.
- The performance of the Apple A15 Bionic SoC is faster.
- Long battery life.
- Emergency safety feature.
- Runs on iOS 16.
Disadvantages of iPhone 14
The following are some of the shortcomings of the iPhone 14 that you should know, including:
- There is no MicroSD slot and 3.5mm jack hole.
- Not USB Type C yet.
- There is still a notch.
- The iPhone 14’s upgrades are not very significant.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed about how to use Siri on iPhone 14. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. Then, and in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.