Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Unlock Blu Phone Without Google Account. Most people will probably experience that the Blu phone they are using is locked because they forgot the password. This certainly raises concerns and confusion regarding the general situation faced by many cellphone users. Interestingly, there are several ways you can try to unlock your Blu phone. Starting from resetting passwords, the find my device feature, doing a factory reset and so on. So, how to unlock Blu phone? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Unlock Blu Phone Without Google Account
The following are the steps to unlock a Blu phone without using a Google account, including:
1. Using My Device Features
First, you forget you can use the Find My Device feature. Then, this feature has been provided by Google and allows users to find, lock and wipe the device remotely. With Using this feature can be the right choice by activating the internet connection on the device you are using. Here are the ways you can do it, including:
- The first step is to visit the “Find My Device” website on the device you are using and make sure it is connected to the internet.
- Second, log in with the same account as the link to your Blu phone. After logging in, you will see a list of devices connected to the account. Then, select Blu phone from the list.
- Third, you will see several options to choose from. Then, click the “Lock” option. So, follow the on-screen instructions to set a new password for your Blu phone. Make sure to choose a password that is easy to remember and difficult for other people to recognize.
- Fourth, wait a few minutes until the changes take effect. After that, you can try to unlock the Blu phone using the new password. Then, your cellphone is now open again and you can access the device you are using.
2. Factory Resetting Your Phone
Second, you can delete all data and settings on the phone you are using. This is certainly an effective option in returning it to its original state. However, this process will delete all your personal data, starting from contacts, messages, photos and applications. Therefore, you can back up important files or information before continuing. The following are steps that can be taken, including:
- First, you can turn off your Blu phone by pressing and holding the power button. Then, press and hold the volume up button and power button simultaneously until the device vibrates and the Blu logo appears on the screen.
- Once the Blu logo appears, you can release both buttons. Then, use the volume down button to navigate to the “Recovery Mode” option and press the power button to select it. This is done to boot your phone into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, navigate to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option using volume buttons and select the power button. After that, confirm factory reset by selecting “Yes” option. Then, wait until the factory reset process is complete. After that, your Blu phone will reboot, and it will successfully perform a factory reset.
That’s an interesting explanation regarding how to unlock a Blu phone without a Google account in the article above. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight and be able to apply this knowledge in your daily life.