Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Set Up The Voicemail On iPhone. A voice message is audio created for a user who calls a telephone number and the recipient does not answer within a few rings. Then, the recipient of the voice message can play the message easily. This has of course become a habit that many people do when they don’t answer calls. Furthermore, voice messages can be used on various devices, from business phones, cell phones, computers and various other devices. However, the available settings options and methods vary depending on the SIM card provider or device. Then, how do you set the audio on an iPhone device? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Set Up The Voicemail On iPhone
Voice messages are a very useful feature to save important messages from others for iPhone users. The following are steps you can take to set up voice messages on this device, including:
- First, you can open the telephone application on the iPhone device that is used to access the voice message feature and select the telephone application.
- Secondly, you will find the voicemail box located at the bottom of the phone app screen and tap on voicemail.
- Third, you will be guided in following the process which starts by selecting the prepare now option.
- Fourth, you can create a voicemail password with 4 to 6 digits to protect the device you are using. Then, make sure to use it a combination of numbers that is easy to remember and not easy to guess.
- Fifth, you can choose finished writing and good audio. Then, you stick with the default audio or tap custom in adding a personal touch by recording your own audio.
- Sixth, find a speech recording option to create something different and express the message clearly.
- Seventh, you can press the stop button to indicate that you have finished recording.
- Eighth, you can press play to listen to the audio created. This is done to ensure that the audio is produced as desired. After that, tap save to lock it and finish your voice message.
How to Prevent Voicemail Fraud
The following are steps that can be taken to prevent voicemail fraud, including:
- First, avoid calling the number provided in the voice message. Then, hang up the phone and dial the official contact information from the website.
- Second, always be wary of voice messages that ask for personal information. The important point is, trusted companies will not ask for personal data over the phone.
- Third, do not click on links in the voice messages you receive. This usually leads to malicious websites.
- Fourth, report to the authorities if you find phishing fraud in the voice messages you receive.
That’s an interesting explanation about how to set up the voicemail on iPhone which can be conveyed in the article above. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight and be able to apply this knowledge in your daily life.