Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Play Spot It. Spot It is a fast card game that takes one or two minutes to play. Then, the game is played by finding matching images on two cards before someone else plays them. In addition, there is a tricky thing for two deck 1 cards and only 1 matching item. This famous game can be played with family, friends or various age groups in a simple and very fun way. So, how do you play this game? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
How To Play Spot It
The following are several methods that can be applied in this game, including:
1. The Tower
The first way is to use a tower. In this tower, each person playing will get one card face down and the remaining cards are placed in the middle. Then, everyone will compete to take the card with the same picture between the cards in their hand and the deck. If the player manages to collect the most cards, he is declared the winner.
- Rules: Players deal 1 card face down to each player. Then, place the remaining cards face up in the center of the table to create a drawing pile.
- Game Goal: Players collect the most cards to win.
- How to Play: This game starts by turning the cards face up and trying to find the same picture, both on the card and the middle card. Once you find a match, you can call it, and take the middle card. Then, place it face up on top of each player’s pile. Then, use your top card to find a match with the new middle card. After that, play the game until the pile of cards runs out.
- Win: The player who manages to collect the most cards is declared the winner.
2. The Well
Second, use the well method. In this game, all cards will be distributed equally to each player. Then, leave one card to be placed in the middle. If the player manages to find the same card in their hand as in the middle, they must put the card in the middle until it becomes a deck pile. Then, the card that runs out first is declared the winner in the game.
- Rules: Players can place 1 card face up in the center of the table. Then, distribute the remaining cards face down to all players and make their own piles.
- Game Goal: Players must compete to discard all the cards.
- How to Play: In the game, all players can turn over the entire deck of cards and make them face up. Then, all players will try to find identical images on their own card and the middle card. After successfully finding a suitable card, you can name it and place the card on top of the middle pile. Then, use the top card to find a match with the new middle card. After that, continue the game until one player runs out of cards.
- Winner: The first player to finish the pile of cards can be declared the winner.
That’s the interesting explanation above about how to play spot it in the article above. Hopefully after reading the discussion of this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.