Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Make Rosemary Oil For Hair. Rosemary oil is an essential oil that is known for its various benefits, one of which is improving hair growth and overall health. Apart from that, rosemary oil is also used as a food flavoring, food preservative, ingredient in perfume, and ingredient in skin care products. This is because it contains compounds that can increase blood circulation to the scalp, nourish hair follicles, encourage new hair growth, help relieve itchy scalp and reduce dandruff because it has antimicrobial properties. Apart from that, it can also stimulate hair growth, improve the health of hair follicles, soothe itchy scalp, and so on. Then how to make it rosemary oil for Hair? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
The following are the steps for making this oil, including:
- Can reduce hair loss
- Can stimulate hair growth
- Can make hair smooth and shiny
- Can reduce dandruff
- Can prevent the growth of gray hair
How To Make Rosemary Oil For Hair
Here’s how to make this oil, including:
- The first is to prepare the ingredients first. Starting from 3 tablespoons coconut oil/ olive/castor/jojoba oil, 1 sprig of rosemary, mint leaves, 100-200 ml boiling water. Apart from that, we also prepare tools for the oil making process. Starting from the (small) pan, glass bowl (medium), spoon, and filter.
- After preparing the tools and materials, you can wash the rosemary with running water. To wash rosemary, hold the stems under cold running water and rub them gently to remove dirt. During the washing process, you can watch out for insects hiding in the rosemary and remove them if you find them.
- After washing, you can dry the rosemary sprigs gently using a clean towel or tissue to remove moisture so as not to cause damage to the leaves.
- Fourth, add 3 tablespoons (tbsp) of coconut oil and put it in the glass bowl that has been prepared previously. This is because coconut oil can moisturize and condition hair. Additionally, it penetrates the hair shaft and provides deep hydration.
- Next, boil the kettle and fill the pan with about 100-200 ml of water. After that, place the bowl on top.
- Then, while waiting for the water to boil, you can add rosemary leaves to the bowl containing the oil by picking them from the stems. Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat and place a bowl on top of the pot. Then, the carrier oil can gradually melt and combine with the essential oil from the rosemary sprigs.
- Finally, you can filter the mixture that has been left for 20 minutes and separate the remaining ingredients from the oil. Then, you can use the curved edge of a spoon to press the leaves to make it easier to squeeze out the remaining liquid oil. Then, transfer it into the prepared container. The process of making rosemary oil has been completed and is ready to be used as needed.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed about how to use rosemary oil for hair. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future, it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.