Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Make Google Forms Public. The existence of Google Form makes it very easy for many parties, including you, to provide questionnaires, make exam questions, or even post job openings. Google Forms are also provided for free by Google and can be opened by anyone.To use Google Form, you need an internet connection to be able to open Google Form. However, surely you have seen a Google Form that cannot be opened, cannot be edited by others, and can only be opened. This is because the settings on Google Forms are wrong.
A Quick Way to Make Your Google Forms Public
If you want your Google Form to be accessible by others but must log into a Google account, then your Google settings must be as follows:
- Open the Google Form that you have created.
- Next, you click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the Google Form, right next to the “submit” button.
- You first change the settings on the Google Form from “Privacy” to “Anyone with the Link.”
- Finally, don’t forget to click “Done” to save the setting changes, and your Google Form can accessed publicly.
With such settings, your audience can still open the Google Form that you have created, but they still have to log in to your Google account first. However, it will be a little inconvenient for your audience to fill out the Google Form because they have to log into their Google account.
There still various ways that Google Forms can opened by others, or they can only opened by certain people. However, for some large data collections, it is necessary to use a Google Form so that it can opened by the public without the need for Audience to log into a Google account first.
To make it easier for your audience to fill out the Google Form, it is necessary to have public access so that your audience is comfortable and because they no longer need to log in with their Google account. If you want to collect data without having to log into a Google account, you must know how to make a Google Form public.There are differences in settings so that your Google Form can become public. The way Google Forms become public is very easy, and the steps are not much easier than the previous way.
How to Make a Google Form Public with a Few Steps
In the new Google Form, it requires recipients to log into their Google account. While many people who have that account uncomfortable and may be reluctant to answer, Therefore, to overcome this, Google Forms must accessible to the public.Your Google Form can accessed publicly in just a few steps if you make it public. Like the following steps:
1. Open the Google Form website. You can create a new Google Form or use a Google Form that you have previously created.
2. Next you can click Settings,” then remove the check mark on the “require login” option.
3. Don’t forget to save the settings changes, and your Google Form can accessed publicly. Anyone can access your Google Form without the need to log into a Google account.
Until now, you have successfully created a Google Form and its settings so that they can accessed publicly. That way, the discussion about how to make Google Forms public is enough until now. Hopefully useful and good luck.