Luxembourgguidelines.org – How to Install Wireless Microphone. A wireless microphone is a type of microphone that does not use a cable to connect to the sound source. Then, this microphone sends sound signals using radio signals from the microphone to the sound source. Apart from that, it is usually used for various events or activities that require you to move freely when using it. Starting from vlog content, concerts, exhibitions, meetings and so on. So, how do you install this type of microphone? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
Advantages of Wireless Microphones
The following are some of the advantages of this type of microphone, including:
- By using a wireless microphone you can move more freely and no longer need to worry about long cables. This is because this type of microphone is more practical and effective to use.
- This type of microphone is available in various forms. Starting from handhelds, lavaliers, and headsets that can be adjusted to suit your needs. The important point is that using this microphone for various purposes is more practical compared to a wired microphone.
Disadvantages of Wireless Microphones
The following are some of the disadvantages of this microphone, including:
- Wireless microphones are more expensive. This is because the higher the quality and features offered, the more expensive the product.
- Wireless microphones require air as a medium for transmitting sound captured by the device. This means that the microphone strength can be affected by the weather. So, if you use a wireless microphone outdoors during bad weather, there is a high possibility that there will be interference with the data transmission process. For this reason, a signal booster device is needed as an addition to the wireless microphone that is used.
How to Install Wireless Microphone
The following are several ways you can install the microphone, including:
- The first thing you can do is choose the type of wireless microphone according to your needs. Then, there are two types, namely handheld and lavalier.
- After that, make sure the mic and receiver are connected properly. This method can be done by connecting the receiver to an audio device. Starting from the speakers or mixer using the cable provided. Next, if you use a handheld mic, make sure the mic is installed correctly in the holder provided.
- Then, connect the receiver with an audio device. This method can be done by connecting the cable provided from the receiver output to the audio device input. Then, make sure the cable is connected properly.
- After all connections are connected properly, the wireless microphone can be used. Then, make sure the audio device is on and the volume has been adjusted to suit your needs. Then, turn on the wireless microphone by pressing the power button on the mic or receiver. If successful, the light on the receiver will turn on.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to install a wireless microphone. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.