Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Delete Subscriptions On iPhone. iPhone is one of the best cellphone brands and is ranked first in the world. However, in Indonesia, the iPhone is ranked 5th, losing to well-known Android cellphone brands. Starting from Oppo, Samsung, Xiaomi, and Vivo. Even so, the iPhone is a role model in terms of smartphone technology in the world. Just like cellphones in general, this brand also has several subscriptions that users like. Be it Apple Music, Spotify or Netflix services. But of course there is a desire to unsubscribe from the application. This is for several reasons. Most people or users probably already understand how to cancel iPhone subscription. However, beginners may still not know it. So, how do you unsubscribe from the cellphone brand’s services? Come on, see the explanation in this article.
Advantages of iPhone
The following are the advantages of the iPhone compared to Android, including:
- The main advantage of the iPhone is high quality. Each product is made to high quality standards with the appearance of the product looking premium and iconic. So, it is easier for people to recognize the products being released.
- The Apple Bionic chipset used by the iPhone has very strong performance and is not inferior to Android. Then, the iPhone also has a super good iOS operating system. Starting from chipset, RAM, hardware, and iOS.
- Support for an operating system that is always updated and you can enjoy new features with better security.
- The number of applications provided by the iOS App Store is less than Android. This is because they are more selective in choosing applications that can be downloaded and installed on the product.
- The photo and video quality is very good because it has sophisticated hardware. Apart from that, the camera is also supported by additional innovative and high resolution features. So, the photos and videos are perfect with sharp quality, the low light is quite good and stable.
Disadvantages of iPhone
The following are the disadvantages of the iPhone, including:
- The high quality of the product makes this cellphone have the most expensive price in the world. Moreover, the specifications of this iPhone are very good with an average selling value of over IDR 20 million.
- iPhone users cannot change the UI appearance like on Android phones. This makes some people very bored with the appearance of the brand.
- The average battery specifications for iPhone brand cellphones are very small compared to Android. Fast Charging capability is also only 23W. Meanwhile, Android phones are equipped with a 67W Fast Charging feature.
How To Delete Subscriptions On iPhone
The following is how to cancel a subscription on an iPhone cellphone, including:
- First, to access iPhone Subscription, open the App Store and tap the iCloud photo at the top. Then, on the account page and tap subscriptions.
- After that, there is a list of all active iPhone Subscriptions. Then, tap the one you want to cancel or change.
- Next, there are several options. There it says subscription upgrade or downgrade or immediate cancellation. Apart from that, you can also change the package by clicking the check mark. To cancel directly, you can tap the red Cancel link at the bottom of the screen. Finally, you will be asked to confirm your changes which will be applied automatically. This depends on whether you use the free or paid trial.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to delete subscriptions on iPhone. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.