Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Cancel Microsoft 365 Subscription. In this increasingly modern era, Microsoft Office continues to launch several new programs, one of which is Office 365. Microsoft Office 365 is an application package, starting from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access. Microsoft Office has a variety of up to date features, while regular Office has to buy the latest version. This is very useful for people who often add new features to their laptop or PC. Apart from that, this application can be installed on various devices and connected to each other. Then, how do you cancel your subscription to use the application? Come on, see the explanation below.
Advantages of Microsoft Office 365
Before knowing how to cancel a subscription, it’s a good idea to know the advantages of this application, including:
- First, the features of the application are very complete. Apart from getting the standard version, you also get 1TB one drive cloud storage and 60 minutes of Skype per month.
- Second, the features are up to date. This is because it is always updated automatically and can be used immediately without paying additional fees.
- Third, it can be used on all devices. Of course, this can be installed on Windows laptops, macOS laptops, PCs, smartphones and tablets.
- Fourth, get a 1 TB cloud storage bonus which makes it easy to store data and access it from anywhere and at any time. Apart from that, there is no need to bring a flash disk or hard disk.
- Fifth, Office 365 users will get full support, starting from email, telephone and chat.
Disadvantages of Microsoft Office 365
Apart from having advantages, this application also has several disadvantages, including:
- In subscription the price is more expensive and you have to pay it every month or annually. Even so, the system can be used forever. For an economical option, you can use a regular office.
- Requires an Internet Network to get maximum performance and up to date features. This is because Office 365 must be connected to the internet.
How To Cancel Microsoft 365 Subscription
If you have subscribed to Office 365, you will probably understand that renewal is carried out automatically at the end of the specified period. For this reason, there are several steps that can be applied to deactivate and stop it, including:
- Step 1: Open this Office page and log in to the account you created previously.
- Step 2: At the bottom, click on the manage account button to open the same.
- Step 3: Then, on the manage account page there are payment and billing options, you can view the payment method and change the payment method. Then, you can click on the labeled link. Next, turn off auto-renewal or cancel the subscription link.
- Step 4: If you click disable auto-renewal it will automatically be turned off. Your Office 365 subscription will not automatically renew when it expires.
- Step 5: If you want to cancel your subscription, you will still be able to use your Office 365 installation in reduced functionality mode.
That is the interesting explanation above that can be conveyed regarding how to cancel a Microsoft 365 subscription. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well, use it as an additional reference, increase your knowledge and insight. And in the future it can be useful and can apply this knowledge in everyday life.