Luxembourgguidelines.org – How To Block Tags On Tumblr. Tumblr is an online platform that provides services to users to write and share stories in a simpler format. This is of course similar to blogging, starting with Blogger or WordPress. Moreover, this platform is almost the same as the social media service, Twitter, where users can follow other people’s accounts. Then, the features contained in the platform were created with a Facebook feel. So, users can like each other, post various text, photo, audio, link and video content. Interestingly, users have greater space in writing, organizing content and changing the appearance of the platform. This makes many people connect to blogging services compared to social networks. So, how do you block tags on this platform? Come on, see the explanation in the article below.
The following are Tumblr features that you should know, including:
- Blogs : This feature allows Tumblr users to create a blog with the name they want. Then, there are two types of blogs provided, starting from primary blogs and secondary blogs.
- Dashboards : The dashboard is an admin panel that is used for users to manage content, design, logo, blog description, and can access other menus.
- Post : Users can post various content, ranging from text or writing, video content, audio, links and quotes.
- Explore : This feature makes it easier for users to find other blog content that is currently popular or trending topics. Then, users can follow and like these blogs.
- Reblog : This feature makes it easier for users to republish another blog post they like to the blog they manage.
- Follow and Like : This feature allows users to connect with each other and receive content updates from the users they follow.
How To Block Tags On Tumblr
The following are steps that can be taken to block tags on this platform, including:
- First, open the Tumblr application or website. After that, log in using the account you created previously.
- Second, open the settings menu by clicking the avatar icon in the top right corner of the page. Then, select “Settings” on the platform.
- Third, select the blog whose settings you want to change if you have more than one blog.
- Fourth, you can see the “Blocked Tags” option under “Filtering”. After that, click “Add” to add the tag you want to block. Then, you can enter single tags or a list of tags separated by commas.
- Fifth, make sure to click “Save” or “Save Settings” or Save Settings to save changes after adding the blocked tag.
- Sixth, make sure to check the content that contains these tags. If at any time you want to remove a tag from the blocked list, you can go back to the settings and delete the tag from the list using the same method.
That is an interesting explanation regarding how to block tags on Tumblr which can be conveyed in the article above. Hopefully after reading the discussion in this article, you can understand it well and use it as an additional reference.