How to Transfer Google Play Balance – What is the fastest way to move your Google Play balance to your bank account? Transferring a Google Play sum to a bank account might be challenging. For simple instructions on how to move money from Google Play to a bank account, read this article through to the conclusion. The Google Play Store is another name for Google Play. This is the official Google platform that allows you to use your Google Play balance or Credit to download and buy premium Android apps.
Also Read : How To Clone Android Phone Secretly
Google Play Balance: What Is It?
Users in some regions may access Google Play’s integrated wallet, known as Google Play balance. Google Play credit is another name for Google Play balance. The amount we can only use to buy premium subscriptions for the applications, books, music, and movies that are accessible on the Google Play Store is known as Google Play credit.
While some users receive prizes that they redeem for Google Play credits, others add money to their Google Play balance to make purchases from the Google Play Store.
How to transfer Google Play Balance
You may effortlessly move the sum from your Google Play account to your bank account by following the easy instructions listed below.
1. For Dekstop User
- Visit the Play Store on Google
- Select the Profile menu item. Choose the option for Payment & Subscriptions.
- Register first on the Payment ways page.
- You will then arrive at Google Play balance. Select the option to Transfer balance.
- Entering the amount you wish to send will be required.
- You will next need to confirm the payment method.
- You must select the transfer option in the last step.
2. For Android User
- Open the Google Play Store app first.
- Next, select the Profile menu item. Choose the option for Payment & Subscriptions.
- Choose Cash-out from the “Google Play balance” menu.
- Next, indicate the amount you wish to transfer and validate the mode of payment.
- Next, select Transfer.
These are the easy methods to use an Android device to transfer your Google Play money to your bank account. You will need to use third-party applications to finish the transfer procedure if you are unable to transfer the sum straight to your bank account.
There are several applications on Google Play for every imaginable category. You may download apps for free or pay for them through the Google Play store. Google Play offers direct app downloads for Android devices.
Certain applications offer premium versions that you may purchase to get their enhanced and additional features. You must use your Google Play Balance to purchase a membership in order to get the premium applications. Under one brand, you may get eBooks, movies, music, and applications.